Join Rory, Andy, and the whole Allspice Crew this Friday, October 6, as we celebrate seven wonderful years of AllSpice!
From 5 pm – 8 pm, there will be plenty of laughs and good food – catered by Allspice’s own Jocelyn Stanton. (Menu and recipe links, after the jump).
- Smoked duck and roasted squash skewers (pictured)
- Turkey and dried cranberry cups
- Mushroom paté (recipe linked here) with crostini
- Nashville hot chicken and waffles (recipe linked here)
- Braised short rib picked red onion pretzel bites
- Flatbreads –
Roasted and pickled cherry goat cheese
- Endive with St Andre and Fig chutney
- Merguez meatballs
- Persian meatballs
- Spiced olives
- Thai coconut curry cookies
- Olive oil cakes (pictured; recipe linked here)
In addition to incredible appetizers and desserts, (and of course our sparkling conversation), we will also have a drawing and be giving away some prizes, including some of our new gift sets.
More information about the AllSpice Seventh Anniversary Party is on our Facebook event page.