Have you seen the new EVO Trigger Sprayers we’ve started to stock at AllSpice? Rory and Andy, AllSpice’s owners, found these sprayers at the Home and Housewares show earlier this year (back when it was still cold). These are such a cool idea, we knew we had to bring them back to Des Moines to share.
What’s the big deal? EVO is a “squirty bottle,” a trigger sprayer that can atomize oils (or vinegars or other liquid ingredients) completely free of any aerosols. This advanced trigger sprayer design dispenses a small, exact 1/4 teaspoon portion per trigger pull, that allows portion control and consistency. The rotating spray nozzle allows the Evo to spray in both a straight lined vertical or horizontal pattern that covers a large area.
EVO Trigger Sprayer features:
- Evo Non-Aerosol Oil Sprayer dispenses any cooking oil and vinegar without any harmful propellants or chemicals for healthy foods.
- Beautiful ergonomic design that is BPA-, Latex-, and DEHP-free; sprayer won’t clog or shatter; product is economical, reusable, recyclable.
- Consistently dispenses 1/4 teaspoon per trigger pull; unique fan pattern covers more cooking surface using less oil; perfect for portion control.
- EVO Trigger Sprayer helps the cook prepare healthy meals with less oil; great for vegetable, olive, canola, peanut or sesame oil, even balsamic vinegar; uses no propellants or chemicals.
- Includes twist-on funnel for easy filling and refilling; more economical (and way more tasty) than aerosol cooking spray. Easy to wash bottle and sprayer*
Rory says, “What I love about these is that they are non-aerosol and you don’t have to pump them with pressure to use them. They are trigger action and you can adjust from spray to stream. Each pull of the trigger dispenses 1/4 tsp of oil. These are great for spraying popcorn, bread, corn on the cob, vegetables or to oil a pan.”
*hand wash only; not dishwasher-safe