We all scream for ice cream!
In the ’80s President Ronald Reagan proclaimed July as National Ice Cream Month, with the third Sunday of the month being National Ice Cream Day. In his proclamation, he called for everyone in the US to celebrate with “appropriate ceremonies and activities.” Say no more – we’re always looking for an excuse to make (and eat) ice cream!
AllSpice sponsors a number of cooking competitions annually at the Iowa State Fair. A mainstay in the contests has been an ice cream competition, where we have the opportunity to sample creative and tasty creations made by AllSpice customers. Through the process, we’ve amassed quite a collection of tried-and-true recipes for these amazing creations.
- Apple Pie Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Pie Spiced Ice Cream
- Cake Batter Ice Cream
- Sweet Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Pistachio Ice Cream (No-Churn)
- Dark Chocolate Pecan Ice Cream
- Buttercrunch Toffee Ice Cream
- Black Walnut Fudge Ripple Ice Cream
- Spiced Roasted Banana Ice Cream
Inspired from Abroad
- Chai Ice Cream
- Qabili Pilau Ice Cream
- Cardamom Spice Ice Cream
- Persian-Style Pistachio Ice Cream
- Cardamom Orange Ice Cream
- Homemade Baklava Ice Cream
Oils & Vinegars
- Fruity Olive Oil Ice Cream
- Balsamic Peach Ice Cream
- Harissa Espresso Ice Cream
- Peach Ice Cream with Balsamic Reduction
As you prepare for your weekend, make sure to build in time for “appropriate ceremonies and activities” on Sunday, whether that’s making one of our Fair-winning recipes or simply enjoying a big scoop of your favorite ice cream.