This recipe took the blue ribbon at our 2015 State Fair “Pork Rub” competition.
- 2 Tbsp. Chervil
- 4 tsp. Smoked Black Pepper, Ground
- 1½ tsp. Lemon Pepper Blend
- ½ tsp. Aleppo Pepper
- 1½ tsp. Allspice, Jamaican
- 1 Tbsp. Thyme
- 1 Tbsp. Turbinado Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Hickory Smoked Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp. Chipotle Chile, Brown
- Combine all ingredients. Apply generously to oiled pork chops.
- Grill to an internal temperature of at least 145°F.
Have you made this recipe? Share your experience with us in the comments below.