- 3 C. Pineapple, Peeled, Cored, and Cut into ¼ in. Cubes
- 1 C. Yellow Bell Pepper, Chopped
- ½ C. Green Onions, Chopped
- ⅓ C. Red Onion, Finely Chopped
- ¼ C. Fresh Cilantro, Finely Chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Red Jalapeño Chiles, Seeded and Chopped
- 1 tsp. Aji Amarillo Chile, Powder
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper (Peruvian Chile-Citrus Sea Salt and White Pepper, Fine Ground are both outstanding in this recipe).
- Let salsa stand 2 hours, tossing occasionally.
Have you made this recipe? Share your experience with us in the comments below.