- 1 8 oz. Package Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 C. Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp. Taco Seasoning Blend
- ½ Tbsp. Tomato, Powder
- 2 Avocados, Peeled, Pitted and Mashed
- Lime, Juiced
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt, Fine
- 1 tsp. Cilantro
- 8 oz. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 C. Shredded Lettuce
- 1½ C. Chopped Tomatoes
- Tortilla Chips
- Using a blender, food processor, or mixer, blend together the cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning and tomato powder. Spread mixture in the bottom of your medium (4-6 cup) serving dish.
- Mix together the mashed avocado, lime, salt and cilantro. Gently spread avocado layer over first dairy/tomato layer.
- Top dip with cheese, finely shredded lettuce, and chopped tomatoes. Serve with chips or or crunchy fresh vegetables if you prefer.
Have you made this recipe? Share your experience with us in the comments below.