- 1 8 oz. Package Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 C. Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp. Taco Seasoning Blend
- ½ Tbsp. Tomato, Powder
- 2 Avocados, Peeled, Pitted and Mashed
- Lime, Juiced
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt, Fine
- 1 tsp. Cilantro
- 8 oz. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 C. Shredded Lettuce
- 1½ C. Chopped Tomatoes
- Tortilla Chips
- Using a blender, food processor, or mixer, blend together the cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning and tomato powder. Spread mixture in the bottom of your medium (4-6 cup) serving dish.
- Mix together the mashed avocado, lime, salt and cilantro. Gently spread avocado layer over first dairy/tomato layer.
- Top dip with cheese, finely shredded lettuce, and chopped tomatoes. Serve with chips or or crunchy fresh vegetables if you prefer.