- 3½ C. Raw Almonds
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil, Melted
- ¼ tsp. Sea Salt, Fine
- 1½ Tbsp. Cinnamon, Saigon Ground
- ½ Tbsp. Chai Spice Blend
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine almonds, melted coconut oil, and spices. Toss lightly to insure the nuts are evenly coated with the spice blend.
- Spread spiced almonds in an even layer on a jelly roll pan. Bake for 9 minutes, stir, and bake an additional 6 minutes. Remove sheet pan from oven and allow nuts to cool 15-20 minutes.
- Place cooled almonds in a food processor or blender and process for a full 2 minutes. Scrape the sides of the container, and process another 3-5 minutes, or until the nut butter reaches the desired texture.
- Store in a refrigerated, air-tight container for up to several weeks.
Have you made this recipe? Share your experience with us in the comments below.