This roasted almond oil-based hummus is a delicious alternative to a more traditional hummus made with tahini and olive oil.
- 15 oz. Can Garbanzo Beans, Drained and Rinsed
- ¼ C. Toasted Almonds
- 3 Tbsp. Roasted Almond Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic (or More to Taste)
- 1 tsp. Cumin, Ground
- Red Pepper Chili, Crushed to Taste
- 1 Lemon, Juiced
- Sea Salt, Coarse
- Using a blender or food processor fitted with the metal puree blade, combine garbanzo beans, toasted almonds, roasted almond oil, and garlic. Pulse to blend.
- Add lemon juice, cumin, and salt. Blend to desired consistency. If needed, add more roasted almond oil to achieve a smoother texture.