- 2 lbs. Yukon Gold Potatoes, Cut Into Wedges
- ¾ C. Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 8 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- ¼ Tbsp. Parsley
- 1 Tbsp. Ancho Chile, Powder
- Sea Salt, Coarse to Taste
- Black Pepper, Coarse Ground to Taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Scrub potatoes.
- Toss potatoes and all other ingredients in a bowl, coating the potatoes well.
- Evenly spread the potatoes out on a sheet pan and cover with aluminum foil; roast for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Have you made this recipe? Share your experience with us in the comments below.