This frosting is perfect on muffins, cinnamon rolls, carrot cake, ‘Nilla Wafers, or any other “frosting delivery device.”
- ½ C. Butter (1 Stick)
- 1½ C. Confectioners Sugar
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract, Tahitian
- 1 – 2 Tbsp. Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp. Apple Pie Spice Blend
- Using an electric mixer, cream the butter in a mixing bowl.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar, then add the vanilla, mixing until well blended. Add a little whipping cream, if needed, to achieve desired frosting consistency.
- Using a spoon or spatula, add Apple Pie Spice Blend stir to incorporate the spices throughout.
- Looking for a quick shortcut? Just add 2 tablespoons of the Apple Pie Spice Blend to a can of store-bought vanilla buttercream frosting.
Have you made this recipe? Share your experience with us in the comments below.