- 8 C. Apples, Chopped into 1″ Cubes
- 1/2 C. Brown Sugar
- 1/2 C. Apple Cider (or Water)
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon, Sri Lankan True Ground
- 1/2 tsp. Allspice, Jamaican Ground
- Combine all ingredients in a slow-cooker. Toss well to coat all the apple chunks with the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Cover slow-cooker and cook on high setting for 4-5 hours.
- Optional: After apples are done cooking, use an immersion blender (or allow mixture to cool and transfer to a food processor) to blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate applesauce in an air-tight container for up to one week.