- ½ Head of Purple Cabbage (about 6 C.)
- 1 Carrot, Julienned or Shredded
- 4 Radishes, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Bunch Fresh Mint, Roughly Chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame Seeds, Hulled White, Toasted
- 2 Tbsp. Rice Vinegar or White Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ tsp. Roasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Tamari (or Soy Sauce)
- ½ C. Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- ½ tsp. Sriracha or Other Hot Sauce
- ½ Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- In a small frying pan over medium high heat, toast the sesame seeds until golden, about 1 min.
- Using a blender or an immersion blender, combine all the dressing ingredients above, until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss to coat. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
- Can be made up to two days ahead. Keep refrigerated until ready for serving.
Have you made this recipe? Share your experience with us in the comments below.