- 2 lbs. Asparagus, Trimmed
- 2 tsp. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (Unflavored), Divided
- ¼ tsp. Kosher Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Water
- 2 Anchovy Fillets, Minced
- 1 Clove of Garlic, Minced or 1/4 tsp of our Garlic, Minced in 1 tsp Warm Water
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 – 3 Hard-Boiled Eggs, Chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, toss asparagus with oil and salt. Spread seasoned asparagus on a baking sheet and roast, stirring once halfway through, until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate small bowl, combine mayonnaise, cheese, water, anchovies, garlic and lemon juice. Drizzle the asparagus with the sauce and top with the chopped hard-boiled eggs.
Have you made this recipe? Share your experience with us in the comments below.