- 1/4 C. White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Shallot
- 2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 3/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper, Coarse Ground
- 1/2 C. Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Unflavored)
- 1/4 C. Roasted Walnut Oil
- 2 lbs. Asparagus, Trimmed and Steamed until Tender
- 1/3 C. Toasted, Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Parsley Leaves
- Sea Salt, Fine
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, shallot, mustard, salt and pepper. While continuing to whisk, add the olive oil in a very thin stream, whisking constantly. Whisk in the walnut oil in the same manner.
- Place lightly steamed asparagus on a serving platter and pour dressing over asparagus. Garnish with walnuts and parsley. Season to taste and serve.
Have you made this recipe? Share your experience with us in the comments below.