- 30 oz. Package Frozen Hash Browns, Thawed
- 16 oz. Sour Cream (or Container of French Onion Dip)
- 2 Tbsp. Onion, Minced
- 10.75 oz. Can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8 oz. Shredded Colby Cheese
- 5 Tbsp. Butter, Melted
- 1½ tsp. Paprika, Hungarian Hot
- 1 tsp. Parsley
- ¾ tsp. Garlic, Roasted Powder
- ½ tsp. Mustard, Yellow Ground
- Sea Salt, Coarse and Black Pepper, Coarse Ground to taste
- ¼ C. Crushed Cornflakes, Optional
- 2 Tbsp. Butter Infused Olive Oil, Optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine thawed package of hash browns, sour cream, canned soup, shredded cheese, melted butter and spices in a large bowl. Toss until ingredients are well-combined, and spice mixture is distributed throughout. Transfer mixture to a buttered 9×13″ baking dish.
- If you are using the optional crunchy cornflake topping, toss the flakes in Butter Olive Oil to coat. Sprinkle over top of potato casserole for the last 15 minutes of baking.
- Remove finished casserole from oven and cool slightly before serving.
Have you made this recipe? Share your experience with us in the comments below.