- 1 Garlic Clove, Coarsely Chopped
- 2½ Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar, Barrel Aged
- ½ tsp. Thyme
- ½ lb. Smoked (or Regular) Blue Cheese, Crumbled
- 1 C. Sour Cream
- ⅔ C. Mayonnaise
- Black Pepper, Fine Ground or Smoked Black Pepper, Ground
- Kosher Salt to Taste
- Assorted Fresh Vegetables for Dipping
- In a food processor, combine salt and garlic, until it resembles a paste. Transfer to a medium bowl and whisk garlic paste, vinegar, and thyme together.
- Add blue cheese; mash with the back of a fork until cheese is finely crumbled. Stir in sour cream and mayonnaise. Season dip to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with assorted vegetables.