- 4 Large Hard-Boiled Eggs, Peeled and Chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Herbed Poultry Seasoning Blend
- 2 tsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
- 1 Scallion, Minced
- 2 tsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- Pinch Freshly Grated Lemon Zest
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, herbed poultry seasoning, parsley, scallion, lemon juice, mustard, and lemon zest.
- Carefully fold in eggs.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving. This is perfect for egg salad sandwiches!
Have you made this recipe? Share your experience with us in the comments below.