- 3 C. All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon, Saigon Ground
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 C. Roasted Walnut Oil
- 1 tsp. Lemon Zest
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract, Mexican
- 1 1/2 C. Sugar
- 3 C. Shredded Zucchini
- 1/4 C. Chopped Walnuts (For Garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, soda together in a large bowl.
- In another bowl combine sugar, eggs and oil and blend, add vanilla and zest, blend. Add wet mixture to dry and blend, add shredded zucchini and incorporate.
- Pour mixture evenly into two greased and floured bread pans. Sprinkle chopped walnuts over the tops if desired. Bake for one hour and let cool 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Have you made this recipe? Share your experience with us in the comments below.