- ¾ C. Peanut Butter (Chunky or Smooth)
- ¼ C. Rice Vinegar
- ⅓ C. Tamari or Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Honey
- ½ tsp. Ginger, Powder
- 1 or 2 Cloves Minced Garlic, To Taste
- ¼ tsp. Red Pepper Chili, Crushed
- 2 to 4 Tbsp. Coconut Milk (To Reach Desired Consistency)
- Optional: Chopped Green Onion, Chopped Toasted Peanuts and/or Additional Red Pepper Flakes for Garnish
- Whisk or blend together the peanut butter, vinegar, Tamari, honey, ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes in a bowl, blender, or small food processor.
- Add a little coconut milk as you blend to thin the sauce to your preferred thickness.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings, and garnish as desired.
- We like to serve this dip as a snack or appetizer with crunchy vegetable sticks, like celery, carrots, bell pepper strips, and turnip or kohlrabi matchsticks.