- 2 (8 oz.) Packages Cream Cheese
- 2 tsp. Col. Pabst Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne, Powder
- 8 oz. Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1 C. Everything Bagel Seasoning, Divided
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer or pastry blender, combine the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne, and 3 tablespoons of Everything Bagel Seasoning so that ingredients are incorporated throughout. Add shredded cheddar cheese, mix together to combine, and form into a ball.
- Spread remaining Everything Bagel Seasoning out on a rimmed baking sheet. Roll the cheese ball around in seasoning until the outside of the sphere is well-coated.
- Chill cheese ball in the refrigerator of at least two hours, so that it will “firm up” before serving with your favorite chips or vegetables!