Looking for something different to do with your Thursday nights this fall? Check out the calendar at the Wallace House at 756 16th Street in Sherman Hill.
The Wallace House’s resident Chef Katie (pictured) will be rotating these new fall dishes in her weekly farm-to-table dinner menus:
- Chicken Roulade with Sorrel Cream
- Apple Cider Braised Mangalitsa Pork Shoulder
- Sirloin Tip Steak with Sweet Potato Gratin
- Lamb Merguez Sausage and Vegetable Stuffed Winter Squash
- Pan-Seared Delicata Squash topped with Fall Greens, Apples and Sage Vinaigrette