- 16 oz. Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp. Taco Seasoning Blend
- 2 Avocados, Ripe
- ½ tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Cilantro Leaf
- ¼ tsp. Jalapeño Chile Powder
- 1 16 oz. Can Refried Beans
- 8 oz. Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 2 Medium Tomatoes, Diced
- ½ C. Green Onions, Sliced Fine
- ½ C. Black Olives, Pitted and Sliced
- Mix taco seasoning blend with sour cream, and set aside.
- Slice avocados in half, remove pit, score the flesh, and scoop out in a medium bowl. Mash roughly with a fork. Add salt, lemon juice, cilantro, and jalapeño powder. Mash until it forms a chunky paste. Set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, use a spatula to scoop out refried beans, and spread evenly to form a smooth layer across the bottom. Spread the seasoned sour cream mix in a layer over the beans. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the sour cream layer. Spread out a layer of guacamole over the cheddar cheese. Top with diced tomatoes, followed by green onions and black olives.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, and serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
Have you made this recipe? Share your experience with us in the comments below.