- ¼ C. Runamok Bourbon Barrel Maple Syrup
- ¼ C. Honey
- ⅓ C. Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract, Mexican
- 3 C. Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- ¾ C. Unsalted Pistachios, Roughly Chopped
- ¾ C. Pepitas
- ⅓ C. Unsalted Hulled Sunflower Seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame Seeds, Hulled White
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon, Saigon Ground
- 1 tsp. Cardamom, Green Ground
- ½ tsp. Ginger, Powder
- ⅓ C. Dried Apricots, Roughly Chopped
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line a rimmed baking pan with parchment paper or with a silicon baking mat.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the maple syrup, honey and olive oil and heat until evenly combined. Stir in the vanilla extract and remove pan from heat.
- In a large bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients, except for the dried apricots. Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients, and use a silicone spatula to coat the grains, seeds, and nuts, tossing to combine.
- Spread the mixture out in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake in the oven until fragrant and golden brown, 30-45 minutes. Stir every 15 minutes to encourage even cooking, making sure to get the granola from the corners of the pan, as those are more likely to burn.
- When granola is browned to your liking, remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool completely on a baking rack. The granola will grow more crisp firm as it cools. Stir in the chopped apricots and store granola in an airtight container for up to 3-4 weeks.
Have you made this recipe? Share your experience with us in the comments below.