This savory blend of herbs and spices highlights earthy, herbaceous flavors common in Mediterranean cuisine, along with distinctly Greek additions of marjoram and peppermint, creating a unique and versatile spice mixture you will be reaching for again and again.
It’s uses are nearly endless, but here are a few ways we recommend getting started with Greek Seasoning:
- Use as a dry rub for meat and fish. We recommend starting with 1-2 tablespoons of the seasoning blend per pound of meat.
- Sprinkle on vegetables, pasta salads, and even hummus for an extra punch of Greek flavor.
- Add to an extra virgin olive oil like our Grand Cru Cuvee or Arbequina along with a pinch of salt for a perfect bread dipper.
- Combine with olive oil, Red Wine Vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper for a delicious vinaigrette. We enjoy it on a salad of mixed greens, kalamata olives, and feta cheese crumbles.
- Combine with Greek yogurt and lemon juice to create a tasty dip for fresh veggies.
This blend is salt-free, which makes it perfect for reduced sodium diets.
Do you have a favorite way to use our Greek Seasoning? Share it with us in the comments.