- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 1 Tbsp. French Onion Soup Mix
- 1 tsp. Garlic, Roasted Granulated
- ½ tsp. Smoked Sea Salt, Coarse
- 3 Tbsp. Dried Bread Crumbs
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, use your hands to mix the ground beef, onion soup mix, roasted granulated garlic, smoked sea salt, bread crumbs and egg.
- Coat the bottom of a deep baking dish with garlic olive oil. Form golf ball sized meatballs and place in a single layer in the baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serve with marinara sauce and prepared pasta.
To make your own French onion soup mix, combine the following ingredients:
7 Tbsp. Beef Bouillon Granules
⅓ cup Onion, Minced
½ tsp. Onion Powder
½ tsp. Paprika, Sweet Hungarian
¼ tsp. Roasted Garlic Powder
½ tsp. Black Pepper, Coarse Ground
Have you made this recipe? Share your experience with us in the comments below.