- ¾ C. Peanut Butter (Chunky or Smooth)
- ¼ C. Rice Vinegar
- ⅓ C. Tamari or Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Honey
- ½ tsp. Ginger, Powder
- 1 or 2 Cloves Minced Garlic, To Taste
- ¼ tsp. Red Pepper Chili, Crushed
- 2 to 4 Tbsp. Coconut Milk (To Reach Desired Consistency)
- Optional: Chopped Green Onion, Chopped Toasted Peanuts and/or Additional Red Pepper Flakes for Garnish
- Whisk or blend together the peanut butter, vinegar, Tamari, honey, ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes in a bowl, blender, or small food processor.
- Add a little coconut milk as you blend to thin the sauce to your preferred thickness.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings, and garnish as desired.
- We like to serve this dip as a snack or appetizer with crunchy vegetable sticks, like celery, carrots, bell pepper strips, and turnip or kohlrabi matchsticks.
Have you made this recipe? Share your experience with us in the comments below.