- 1 lb. Ground Beef (we like 80% lean ground beef for burgers)
- 1 Tbsp. Col. Pabst Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp. N.Y. Steak & Burger Seasoning
- ½ tsp. Sea Salt, Fine
- 4 Slices Cheese (optional)
- 4 Hamburger Buns (we love a good onion bun)
- White or Yellow Onion
- Preheat your grill to around 400°F.
- While the grill is heating, combine ground beef, Col. Pabst Worcestershire Sauce, N.Y. Steak & Burger Seasoning, and Sea Salt. Mix thoroughly (your clean hands are the best tool).
- Separate mixture into four equal amounts and form patties approximately ¾ inch thick. Create a shallow divot in the center of each patty to help it retain its shape and size and cook evenly.
- Cook the patties on the preheated grill for 4-5 minutes per side for a medium burger (or longer until done to your liking). Top with cheese during the last 30 seconds of cooking.
- Serve immediately with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle.
The Col. Pabst Worcestershire Sauce is not as salty as typical Worcestershire sauce you’d pick up at the grocery store (it tastes a heck of a lot better, too). This makes using seasoning blends simple – no worrying about too much salt.
Have you made this recipe? Share your experience with us in the comments below.