- 3 C. Old Fashioned Oats
- 1½ tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 2 Large Eggs, Lightly Beaten
- 2½ C. Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- ½ C. Runamok Maple Syrup (We recommend the Rum Barrel Aged or Cinnamon Vanilla Infused)
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract, Bourbon Island
- 3 Tbsp. Melted Butter or Coconut Oil
- 3 C. Fresh Berries, Cut into Bite-Sized Pieces
- Grease a 3-quart baking dish and set aside, while you preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, combine these dry ingredients: old-fashioned oats, baking powder and salt. Transfer half the oat mixture to the baking dish, then layer oats with half of the fresh berries, and then top with the remaining oat mixture.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients: beaten eggs, almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and butter or coconut oil. Stir until ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Pour the mixture evenly over the oats in the baking dish, and use a rubber spatula to get every last bit of the liquid mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle the remainder of the berries on the top of the dish.
- Bake oatmeal in the oven for 25-35 minutes, or until mixture is “set” and oats are soft.
Serve warm with a splash of milk!
Have you made this recipe? Share your experience with us in the comments below.